Urban Route of the Old Jobs
Approximate distance: 1.2 km (one way)
Approximate time: 30 min.
Slope: 10 meters.
The Urban Route of the Old Jobs is a walk endowed with interpretive panels, and set with traditional elements that invites us to go back to the past in a typically rural environment and to know some of the peculiarities of the traditional life of the Lozoya Valley. A unique opportunity to transmit the history of the locality, and by extension the one of the fence, putting in value the memory of our ancestors.
The route, which consists of 5 stops, runs along the street of the River, passing through the colt and ending at the Interpretation Center of the Traditional Life of Valle del Lozoya, an installation located in the Ancient Eras, which houses part of the the Municipal collection of traditional crafts and decorative arts and in whose exteriors we find a series of explanatory panels that make up this unique route.
1. Stop 1: Interpretive panel on traditional architecture
2. Stop 2: Horseshoe and interpretive panel
3. Stop 3: Wheel of the old and interpretive panel
4. Stop 4: Interpretive panel on forge works.
5. Stop 5: Interpretive panel on Roads Livestock
6. Stop 6: Traditional Life Interpretation Center
Galería de Imágenes